Hurt in an Auto Accident? Our West Chester Auto Accident Attorneys Can Help
Although we hear a lot about car accidents in the news or may know people who have been in a car accident, we do not expect to be in a car accident ourselves. But unfortunately, it can happen, and it does happen more often than most people may think. In just the United States, there are over 6.7 million car accidents each year, according to statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Our auto accident lawyer in West Chester, PA, knows that the vast majority of these accidents are due to another person’s reckless or careless conduct that needlessly harms innocent people.
This is why our experienced auto accident attorneys at the Law Offices Bernard M. Gross, P.C. have dedicated our practice area to representing personal injury victims hurt by the negligence of another person, business, or government entity. We will not let reckless and careless drivers get away with hurting innocent people and not paying their fair share for medical bills, lost wages, and for a victim’s pain and suffering. Learn how we can help you during a FREE consultation to get started today.
Common Types of Car Accident Cases We Handle
Our highly skilled litigation team is capable of handling any type of motor vehicle case. We are prepared to handle any motor vehicle accident case causing personal injuries or economic damages like medical bills or lost wages. Common types of accident cases we handle include the following:
- Drunk driving accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Drugged driving crashes
- Bicyclist accidents
- Distracted driving wrecks
- Trucking accidents
- Bus accidents
- Tanker accidents
- High-speed crashes
- Rollover crashes
- Motorcycle collisions
- Improper left turn cases
- Failure to yield or running a stop sign, and
- Other types of serious auto accidents in West Chester, PA.
Personal Injuries That Could Result in Compensation
Many people are injured every day as a result of auto accidents. While some injuries are minor, others are much more serious and can leave people seriously injured or permanently disabled. Common injuries our clients frequently deal with after a negligent crash include the following:
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Broken bones or fractures
- Brain injuries such as traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) or concussions
- Amputations or loss of a limb
- Spinal cord injuries such as paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Internal organ damage
- Muscle tears
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries, such as slipped or bulging discs
- Burn injuries
- Nerve injuries
- Wrongful death, and
- Other types of serious, disabling, or catastrophic personal injuries.
Compensation For Auto Accident Injuries in PA
If you or your loved one was injured in an auto accident, you may be eligible for damages which are typically monetary. Damages you may be eligible for include:
- Lost wages
- Medical bills
- Lost future earnings if unable to work in the same job
- Pain and suffering
- Rehabilitative therapy costs
- Home or vehicle modification costs
- Loss of consortium or relations with a spouse, interaction with parents or children, or other familial relationships
- Punitive damages in rare but exceptional cases of egregious conduct
- Wrongful death damages, including burial costs and funeral expenses, and
- Other types of severe or catastrophic personal injuries from an auto accident.
Victims Injured in an Auto Accident Should Call Our Law Firm Today
Law Offices Bernard M. Gross P.C. have represented victims of personal injury accidents in Pennsylvania for over 60 years. We have extensive experience helping auto accident victims and their families recover the compensation they need and deserve. Learn how we can help you by dialing (215) 561-3600 or use our “contact us” box available here to send us a message through our private and confidential messaging system. We stand committed to justice, so let us get justice for you.